Thursday, February 17, 2011

13 words by lemony snicket


I love picture books.

In fact, I have a shelf of picture books that belong to me, and my kids are only allowed to read them if they sign a legal and binding bona-fide statement that they will wear white cotton gloves and handle the book with care or else they will have to give up their first born child (I know, I'm a good mom...wait, what am I saying? Do I really want to raise their first born?).

Anyway, I saw this book trailer on Teach With Picture Books blog. This is one I will have to buy soon!

6 comments:

  1. Best Picture Book Trailer ever. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty great. If I ever have a picture book in print, I hope it makes someone smile the way this did for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I want that book. Now I'm off to watch the trailer again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious. Did I spell that right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's one of the words I avoid spelling because I always get it wrong...

    ReplyDelete